As a small business, we can currently accept returns for incorrect or defective item. You can return your item(s) to us for store credits which comes with a three-month validity period.
- Returns must be done within 7 days from date of receipt, together with a Return Form printout (which can be requested via email at email@example.com)
- Items must be unworn/unwashed/unscented with tags on, in original packaging in order to be eligible for return.
- Please provide snapshots of the defective area or incorrect items, e.g. size or colour and submit your return request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After sending the email request to our customer service team, kindly await an acknowledgement email from us. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us ﬁrst.
- All store credits are issued with a three-month validity period and tagged to your account, which can be used (partially or in full) to offset online purchases only.
- Any balance credit amount that is not utilised/expired will not be refunded back to you in cash or credits.